Having a difficult time carving out time these days to do new work so I thought I'd do another repost. Bear with me please!  Above, one of my earliest chops, 2006, a Bentley Blue Train coupe. Meant to evoke the fabulous Bentley Boys of the early part of the 20th century, my flagship coupe uses retro cues in a modern way. Although the technicality of these two renderings is flawed, I still like the designs quite a bit.

Using a name from Facel-Vega's history, the Excellence is a perfect range-topping sedan. The rear door cutlines extend into the roof creating "ears" like the '67-'71 Thunderbird 4-door for easier entry. I scanned one of my late grandmother's bracelets to use in this "ad" much like Cadillac did in the 1950s, setting the tone for their intended audience. Again, there are many technical flaws with these early works, but I like the design.
 
Top